Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer. . .

Aww summer. a  wonderful time for most, a horrible hell for others. This summer should be fun. But yet again, my best friend is going away till august 2, and I will be lonely. But for the most part I am excited. I am planning to go see my cousin and his pregnant wife, going to Sadona, and nothing. Haha. I have a class for math so I can get ahead (and my school couldn't accept the fact that I should be in 7th grade math) and a part-time babysitting job. I have a definite schedule and I might work others too. But only if We could see summer. You are probably wondering why, but the world is ending Saturday. I am just messing, or I hope. You see I have a babysitting job Saturday so if it does (which it wont) I will be gone. I don't understand how people can believe the world is just going to END. It is stupidly ridiculous. Hahaha. I am in a really happy good mood. So yeah. Leave a comment about your summer plans.
school has been going well. And a while I got really hurt by my friend. I don't know why though. It was stupid. She kind of ignored me and I was worried that she was going to do something. But she must've been in a bad mood.  I dont know. It shall worry me no longer! haha. because today was a AWESOME day.yeah. school is almost over and I am having people sign my shoe. Partially because we get our yearbooks on the last day of school, and some people will be gone (like Tyria). But the worst thing about summer is you cant see the poeple you normally talk to everyday. And I have to go to my dad's house a lot more. Which is where I am right now. I hate it here. Wish I could see my mom ( I know it sounds stupid but she really understands EVERYTHING) and my dogs.
UPDATING TIME!!!- So I got my first BareMinerals eyeshadow for myself. I am also getting my secon peircing on my ear just on the lobe. And my brother is on the verge of having a girlfriend. Her name is emily. funny story time. So My brothers name is Ben, sisters Emily and Emily's boyfriends name is Kyle. So first Bens soon to be girlfriends name is Emily. And my friend likes this guy named Ben at our school. and I used to like a guy named Kyle. Its really creepy. Back to the updates. My sister got 3 more peircings.  belly button and two more on her ear.So yeah thats whats been happening in my world. I better go It is getting late. Try to post something tomorrow.



                                                                                                               Love, Your happy Blogger,
                                                                                                                     Audrey

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. The world didn't end. I was kinda excited to see the dead people rise from the split apart ground. Hahaha. People are crazy and stupid to believe we would all just die.

    ReplyDelete