Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

August First

Hello! So a few things happened August first! Quite a few things actually. AHah. So lets get to it!
     FIrst! My friend Morgan was over, and we stood up till five A.M. like crazy people! Haha. We had a great time though, and practically just talked for 4 straight hours. About everything. Then we actually went to bed! Shocking, I know! But when we got up, we dressed and showered. Then left to go get our schedules for school! Its pretty terrifying that we are now eighth graders. I am going into denial! I swear, its not right. I am now one of those big scary eighth graders. Haha. And next year I go into High School!!!!! And my brother is a senior in high school now. I still cannot believe it!
But my schedule, in case you were curious, is...
1st period- Honors Geometry
2nd period- Spanish (on A-Days)
                    Theater (on b days)
3rd period- Social Studies
             ~lunch~
4th period- Ac Lab
5th period- Science
6th period- Advanced Lanuage Arts
           Tah dah! And I have met all my teachers, and they seem pretty amazing! And everybody tells me my Social Studies (  who is also my Ac lab tacher) is the best! So I am excited, but I also dont want to summer to end. I will miss the freedom of sleeping in! Haha. But it will be nice to see everyone again.
         Another thing that happened August first! Tyria texted me, and asked me if she was forgiven. And you know what? I was sick and tired of hating her, and so I forgave her. And I would have wanted her to forgive me, if the situation was reversed. So I have talked to her wuite a bit, and shes in my pod, but we dont have any classes with her. I think this will be a good thing. Not to mention, I feel a lot better, because even my dreams kept telling me to forgive her. So, yeah.  Forgive and forget.
        Then, later on that day, my mom must have gone to the courthouse, to file custody papers. the reason being, Ben is living full time with my mom, and I also want to change the agreement. NOt to mention, my father has not been paying enough child support, for a long time now. And my mom is sick of it, and she decided to go back for both custody, and child support. Now I dont know whats going to happen, who, if anyone, I will have to talk to. And I am nervous. And I know I might feel guilty afterwards. But I want to change things, and I know I do. But he is my dad. I dont want to make things more bitter than now. Not that I am going to change how I view my dad, but how he views me. I hope this will be a good thing. I do.
         Finally, on August first, I got to meet my teachers! Blahh. School starts Monday and it's the scariest thing ever! I am completely not ready! Haha, but I think I am going to absolutely ADORE my teachers! I think my science teacher will be my favorite, because she is really dorky, and fun. I can tell she LOVES what she does. But I think this year, finally, I am going to have great teachers, and hopefully a drama-free year. I am kinda excited. Even though I will not admit it to anyone else! Haha.
          Overall, Wednsday, was a great day. And I have grown up so fast! I AM growing up so fast! I cannot believe it. Next year, its just going to be my mom and me. Last year just flew by, it was insane. And I have this gut feeling this year is going to go by even faster. Aside from the first week of school. Haha.
            Well, I gotta go! But have a great school year!






             Love, your old blogger,
            Audrey! :)

1 comment:

  1. HI! Glad to hear you are fine, alive and kicking, other family/friends problems will ALWAYS be there, so just give them time and let bad times pass. ENJOY your School- like u said yourself - time flies- and people grow up. Take care!

    ReplyDelete