Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Update!

                 I know it has been more than forever since I last posted,  but I am here now, and that's all that matters right? Recently a lot of things have been going through my head, so I wanted to share them.
                 Alright. Drama time. So you remember Tyria? Towards the end of school, maybe the last month or so, she was acting very rude to my other friend Morgan, and of course myself. She being typical seventh grade girls, we started ignoring her, and she did the same to us. And one afternoon (all over text of course) she asked me why I was mad. I told her, the truth. She suggested that because this was happening a lot recently, we shouldnt be friends. This has happened before, a couple of times, and of course she said it differently, and I was relieved you know? She had been causing me a lot of pain, and  I think honestly, I couldnt handle it. I didnt want to. So then the time came when she said she was sorry and didnt mean it, blah blah blah. Again, over text, which is very rude in my opinnion. And because this has happened before, I didnt 'makeup' with her. This happened a couple of times. We talked in person once, where we basically decided to be friends, but never as close as we were again. Tah dah! All better right? Not exactly.
                  A good friend of mine Jesse, appearently talked to her, and it being junior high, he asked why she didnt sit with us. Jesse then said that she called me and Morgan bitches. typical. But after the conversation we had 2 days before this diaster, I was extremely angry. She found out I knew, and told me, "Its not the full story". Again over text. She then continued to say that she was joking when she told all 5 people that. Which doesnt make sense to me. Oh well. So now, we dont talk, I sometimes still cry when I see the pictures, or hear a story. Losing a friend is still painful, even if it was for the best. And I have had my doubts about myself, because this has happened before, a couple of times. But my mom has explained to me that most girls, and people, change throughout middle school, and you keep very little of your friends. Which is true.
                  That was one story of drama. I have another big story, but because it happened last Sunday, its still a little raw, and I honestly, I dont really want to type any longer. Haha. Well thanks guys. I am sorry I havent blogged much, but I am still here. And I think I am going to pick this back up again. :)
                Keep on keepin on guys! Thanks again for reading!



Your blogger,
Audrey

1 comment: