Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Book

Hey guys. Long time, no write!!! But I can onlystay for a little while, so I will get straight to the point. I am writing or attempting to write a story or book. It is medival, and I am not expecting it to go anywhere. But It is always fun to write just for yourself. So here is a little smaple, the first little bit of it.
Living in Helger is like living in the river where everyone bathes. No one respects you. Being a twelve year-old girl in Riften is hard enough. Everyone but the cave trolls and the cave men that have learned to live in peace with the trolls look down on us. Yet again, the trolls are too stupid to understand we are the worst of the worst. Everyone else sees a poor little town, with misfits and gypsies, not the beautiful self-sustaining town with the most fascinating people, and people who don’t care if you are a caveman or a king, that I see. We have our own mills, farms, trade posts, inns, lumber yards, blacksmiths, and stables. Even the poor hag who gives out readings to desperate men who are in need of an answer, is somewhat respected. To me, Helger is an interesting place, full of adventure and mysteries.
“Scarlett, stop your stupid writings. Hurry on now and get your work done!” My papa says. He was one of the most respected men in Riften, a great leader, until her moved here with my mamma. Now everyone spits on his face, and tells him he is a traitor. But here in Helger, he is the wisest of them all. Alvid the Wise they call him.
“Yes papa.” I cannot say no to him. For ever since my mamma, Rosia, left on her journey to the land of the elves, he has been full of longing and sadness. He said she needed answers, to what, I do not know. But now, I must make sure he does not do anything reckless and unwise. But now, as the only woman in the house, I have my duty to cook and clean. My father insists I learn to read, write, and fight so I will be prepared when this war erupts. Therefore, he has me train with a handsome lad, Gale, every day. Gale is a nice, witty, man with a big heart. But he is much too old. It’s a shame really. All the men that are my age, have no proper education as I must, or are too full of themselves they order everyone around like they are wenches. And I refuse to marry or consider marrying a dumb-witted fool like that.
Well, thats all I will show. I got to get off to bed. I will try and blog tomorrow. tell me what you think about it, or the concept i should sya. Thanks guys.


           Love, Your Blogger,
                   Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment