Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BIRTHDAY!!!!

today is my birthday. I am turning 12 ( officially a tweenager haha)!!! I cant believe it. this has flown I remember it like yesterday when I was still scared of vacuums and and had my 1st grade graduation or whatever people call it these days.  I don't want 6th grade to end. I have made it so far and wow. I have just changed so many things since the beginning of the year. This is just. . . . weird. I dont know how describe the feeling that everything has changed and you like it much better. but thats not even it.
Anyway. sorry I havent posted. Been having stupid middle school drama that is killing me.Also I made my mom cry because of my gift on mothers. what else.. . . I am now almost for sure looking to get back to hockey, my sport, (more like my religion). they are into the stanely cup and WOW it is getting good. Just letting you know the Stanley cup is like the Super Bowl but for hockey (a.k.a wayyyy cooler) haha get it cooler. back to my stupid drama.So this girl Erisa took us into the counselors office for a week of lunch to 'talk'. So we went through that and whatever afterwards nothing really changed much. then after she got in a fight with the mutal friend (soon not to be Erisa is driving Morgan crazy for the same reasons as Tyria and me) and told Tyria it is not working out. what is that supposed to mean you know. Anyway, so we are pissed at that point and finally just forget about it. And for the past week she has been glaring at us. Like tyria saw them driving by and she pointed at tyria and her mom glared at her. Then she keeps trying to patch things up with me when , pardon my french, is acting like a complete and utter bitch. Like yesterday I was talking to one of my friends and she called her name. then she asked her if they wanted to sit by her in the computer lab. Then she game me one of those 'haha i win i hate you' looks. Ugh, I know this is so stupid and immature but it bugs me because of its stupidity and immaturity.
So for mothers day I made my mom a card. It was something I made really fast because i was debating whether or not to give my other gift to her. But by the end of the day I did. It was a video I made on the comp. by a program I didnt even know we had. It was a video of pictures that we took. first it was pictures of the old days where we still lived in Maryland. then I took some pictures of her and her ex-husband. Then came her nursing school pictures. Finally just fun things. she started to cry. i didn't think it would do that but still.
I want to thank you guys for reading. epically Sushma Harishfor supporting meand your wonderful comment P.S. I love your blog. I have determined that I will post at least two posts a week. Again thank you.




                                                               Love your really hyper Blogger,
                                                                           Audrey

1 comment:

  1. HEY MOM TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG WHILE AGO. VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU. CHECKED OUT YOUR PHOTO DOWN HERE, yOU WERE SURE ADORABLE!
    DO FOLLOW ME ON http://juiscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete