Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happiness

I am sitting outside a hot chocolate right by me(I hate the taste of coffee) looking at the moon, enjoying the cooler weather, and I am happy. The happiest I have been in months. You are probably wondering why, and I will tell you, I just need to find out where to start. Ahh the Improv show is a good place. I tried out for a Improv show my theatre teacher does every year, and I made it. Well, sort of anyways, an alternate really. Doing the 2 short weeks( 3 days of an hour of practice) I met a few people. Two people in particular. One was Alex and Noah. Now Alex, well we had a great time together. A lot of laughs and we made an effort (being in different pods) to talk to each other. Well, over fall break, we texted each other a lot. We kept texting and talking and one day, he called me. I knew this was coming, I mean, we had already confessed about "liking each other" (I am not a big fan of that phrase) Well, he "asked me out". I said yes, but there was a time of doubt. Now for the stupid middle school drama. He had dated a girl for eleven months and had a hard ending. I didn't ask for much Else, because I could tell it wasn't easy to talk about it. So he was worried about the end. Drama over. Anyways, we have talked and hugged and been together for a while. Everyone in my family knows, and I am glad about it. I don't remember the exact date, but I do know the first day he told me he loved me. 11-1-11. A day to remember. We have gone to a DV game (high school football game) and it was a  lot of fun. And no we were not alone. So this Thursday, we will go to another game, with some friends. I can't wait.
Now that we are up to date, I will tell you a little more about the game. We sat next to each other. At first it was awkward. But slowly, we began to touch arms. When I finally got enough courage I put my head on his shoulder. We laughed and joked along with everyone else. It was amazing. And soon, we just looked at each other and stared into each others eyes. At first I tried to make it less awkward for everyone else and joked around. Then, soon I just stared back. It was surreal. Now whenever I close my eyes, before I fall asleep I see Alex's eyes. I can't get him out of my mind.
Enough about Alex, lets explain some other parts of my happiness. Tyria and I have been growing even closer. She will also be going to the game. I never would have guessed we have the same beliefs and feelings about the way people act and such. Even though Gabby and Erisa are as annoying as ever, we laugh about it. Find it ridiculous.
Even though it seems weird even to me, my father's house has been less of a struggle. Even though struggle isn't the right word. I have been able to disregard anything that will put me down. It is relieving.
The final thing is, ice hockey. My mom has found an Ice Hockey team/group, that is all girls and non-travel!!! I am so excited and have everything I need. I start this Sunday. I am jumping up and down from excitement!!
Well, all my stuff have added up to a happiness. A pure happiness that I haven't felt in a while. I have no worries. Like the Lion King. A worry free, philosphy!! But, it isn't I won't follow that for the rest of my life. Well, I just wanted to catch up and say whats on my mind.






                                          Love, Your Blogger,
                                                       Audrey

2 comments:

  1. And am so happy for you. As I read I felt like I had a sip of your hot chocolate and also imagined Gaby and Erisa!! But am glad you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete