Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Dogs, Minecraft, and School. Most Importantly catching Up (+HARRY POTTER :O)

I just realized some of my title are really wordy :P I haven't posted in awhile, but no worries. I tell you this weekend I might post more. Yet again I am going camping. I love to camp, only if its cold, I dont understand why, but, my step-mom and her devil children are coming. So me and brother have decided to play a game. We mess with people and, whoever gets yelled at the longest, or makes the babies that are 6, 9, and 11 cry the longest gets the most points. I know its sick and twisted but it will make the weekend fun. And no worries no harm will be done. Haha. Anyways, Last week I think it was, I got a new dog! His name was originally Buddy, but that wouldn't work since we call everyone buddy. So we changed it to Dexter. After the show on ShoTime. He is a boxer, and sweet. He is cute, and loveable and hilarious.He was laying on top of my and sucking on my finger in the picture.
MOving on. I am recently playing this game called Minecraft. It is A lot of. Basically what you do is mine for supplies and have to build a house and you can build or do anything. There are servers for it and, moderations (mods).  I am addicted and I don't know why. Haha
Next subject, school. I finished summer school with a 96%. Next year I will be in advanced math and english. Hopefully I will be in the same pod as my friend Tyria. Right now she is in Wisconsin, till august 4th. I miss her more than words can say. And my sister is going to college. She is going to NAU (northern arizona university) and I hope she has a good time. But, I am saying this out of love, I hope for her to be gone soon. She causes a lot of drama, and is very uptight.
I went to go to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the DEathly Hallows Part 2! It was amazing!! I am so sad that its over though. The experience of it was hilarious! Everyone was full on Harry Potter nerds, and dressed up. We got in the theaters at 8 a little whiles after we got there.  While we waited we were fully entertained. People were selling homemade wands, people were having 'wizard duels', and everyone was friendly and funny. When we got bored we played truth or dare. And towards midnight, some people dressed up as Voldemort and the Death Eaters came up, after Harry Potter and his friends came up to the front of the theater. The basically acted out the final scene (but might have been acting out another) using glowsticks and wands. Then, when the movie didnt start on time everyone was getting mad. But the best part was, when Breaking Dawn trailer in the Twilight saga came, everyone was booing. Twilight is the worst enemy of Harry POtter. The movie itself was amazing, but fast paced. Although it didnt damage the epicness. haha. It was sad, amazing and you could have heard a pin drop, everyone was that into it. And at the very end, everyone yelled "Mischeif Managed" a thing you would have to read/watch Harry Potter to understand.I am reading all of the books and am on the 3rd one right now. I am still sad it is over. Well i must be going to bed now. I have been up late all week.






                                                                                      Love, Your Witch Blogger,
                                                                                      Audrey (who has Managed all her mischief)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are having great fun! Was having a great time reading all about the Potter fans! Audrey surely sounds like Miss Mischief!By the way- good grades, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Audrey- Dexter is so sweet dear. And your posts are real good too. keep writing.I dont know much of Harry Potter. But know quiote a lot of Barbies and Ken from my daughter.
    hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea Sushma, I really wish you could meet him. Thank you very much. I can't remember the last time I saw a barbie movie, but I used to be in love with them as well. I hope all is well with your family and such.

    ReplyDelete