Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Usama Bin Laden

As you probably know, Usama Bin Laden is dead. It shot through the media in around a half hour. I found out because my mom was on Facebook, and someone posted something. So we checked out the news, and there it was. and then I checked Yahoo, and it was already up! I think he died/ was killed a week ago, and it just got released. I think they made sure it was him. But the thing is he should have died a slow and painful death, for what he did. He killed thousands. How could a HUMAN BEING do something so horrific. I never would have known that a death of a person would bring so much happiness. I wonder how his parents feel. I feel happy but horrified that someone killed a person and we are celebrating. I don't know. How do you guys feel about it? comment so I can see what you think. And tomorrow I will change my poll to a question involving this news. thank you guys for reading.




                                                                                       Love, YOur Blogger,
                                                                                           Audrey




P.S. I know how it feels to have someone fighting for this country. That is where my happiness comes. I fear that my beloved Uncle John will be alright. He is a brave man, and currently deployed. I hope for everyone that has friends or family who are deployed, all of those soilders, will be alright. Also, I am sorry for your loss if you lost people in 9/11. No innocent person deserves to die. This brings wounds open again, I imagine. this must be an awesome time for you, and a sad one. Thank you again for reading. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment