Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Bands

I thought I should do a post about bands and songs I love. I will leave a link to my favorite song by the band or their website. They will go in no specific order :P I couldnt decide.
Paramore- Paramore is an awesome band and I have been with them from the start. I personally LOVE them. Hayley Williams is so funny and amazing. She sounds VERY good live.Their whole performances are soo much fun to go to They are one of my favorites. I have been to 2 concerts but have every single album. check out their website here!
Next band . . . Mumford and Sons- They are an AMAZING band my brother found and showed me. I really like their kind of music. I don't know them very well but, that is only because I just 'found' them. Here is my favorite song, and my other favorite song. :P Both of those are live and sound perfect. Here is their website.
           Flogging Molly- Sometimes I just need a dose of music, that makes you want to do a jig. :P They are an Irish 'folk' music band. I love them. Sometimes I just need them, like when I'm sad or very happy/ hyper. here is my favorite song by them. Click Here for their website.
           Adele- You might be saying I only like this ban because of her new song, but thats not true. I have known about her before their 'rise to the top'. To me, her vioce doesnt fit her appearance. 
She has such a strong beautiful voice. One of her most touching songs is here. One of my favorites is here. Their website is here.
I dont know why I did this, but I thought you guys deserved a chance to learn more about me and find cool bands. I did this for you, not for an ad thingy. sorry I havent posted much, been busy with summer school and babysitting. I have been hitting bank!!! Thanks again!!!




                                                          Love, you Music addicted Blogger,
                                                                 Audrey

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God! I feel soooo old!!! Havent even heard of these bands!! Well I am sure they are all great! I shall surely listen to their songs, whenever I can load them!You know what? My husband just came back and got the computer 'cleaned' and just deleted all my music!!!! How bad is that!!!So keep your music with you girl!!! Take care and keep listening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Dont feel old! I am sorry to hear about your music. I couldnt live without it! Well I hope you like them, and you get your music back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete