Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bad Day

Ever get that feeling you just want to break down and cry? Well, currently I feel like doing that. No rhyme or reason, just do. Today really wasnt that bad. Just done with everything I guess. Thank god for music. I would be dead right now without it ( figuritivly). I didnt go to school today, because my cousins are in town. But my I had to go to my dads house. He is absolutely driving me insane. I cant help but try and remember before Becca. What or who would I be? I still dont know. And for some reason its antagonizing me. I cant stop thinking when I want to just stop thinking. Questions with no answers keep bouncing around in my head. I hate it. And not to mention, I havent been a very good friend to Tyria recently and thats nagging at me. Also, I cant stop thinking about Alex and what will happen. Thinking is horrible. At least right now. I just want to lay down and empty all my thoughts. Have soneone organize mmy thoughts while I sleep. Maybe its just the day, or maybe its the house im in. BUt today, is just not a good day. i just want ti think about the now, not the tommorrow like I am right now. Sorry about the depressing post, just needed to get that out there. Thanks guys, for everything.



             Love, your blogger,
                Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment