Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happiness

Lately I have been really busy but happy. We have been going to a bunch of concerts ( the Foo Fighters and Taylor Swift) Also, I have been growing closer to my best friend, Tyria. Even though school is getting a bit harder, its still fun. I have met new people thanks to my being in an Improv show my school did. It was funny, and a lot of fun. I met a guy named Alex, and he is amazing. He is tall, shy (but speaks up when he needs to), sensitive, caring, and HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! It is horrible that I am in a different pod than him. Along with Tyria. I was orignally supposed to be in Pod B as they are, but they messed up my schedule. As long as I am in the same pod as Tyria and mos of my friends I am good. But, I have been pretty good. Few things other than school going on. Now that I think about it, I can't think of anything to be for Halloween! Any Ideas?? Well, I haven't got anything else to say, so I am going to cut this shorter than my usual post, but fear not! I will try to be back soon.







       Love, your blogger,
            Audrey

1 comment:

  1. Hey,am glad u r enjoying school. Dress up as anything- just enjoy- take some hints from lady gaga's crazy costumes!Enjoy and tell us what you did, ok?

    ReplyDelete