Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

On our way.....

We are on our way. Our journey, will be a tough one and it will test everything. My brother is going to counseling. The reason- to hopefully leave my dad's house. I cant call it my home anymore. Ever since Becca has been here, life has changed. I am not happy here, nor my brother. Its hard. I love my dad, dont get me wrong, but i cannot live like this anymore. It's not like I am going to shut him out. I just wont be staying with this schedule. If we can make it. But my brother has been very unhappy, and we just aren't our normally selves here. Its like your an outcast in your own house. I cant say anything to explain why or how I feel this way. It is just how it is. I am proud of my brother for doing this, finally putting this idea into action. Thought I ought to share this.


                     Love,
                          Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment