Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Now for my Family Complications

Hello!          I havemt really talked about the situation with my dad. My brother stopped coming over to my dads house, and I tried, but it didnt work out. Instead I had to go to counseling with my father, where he lied, and again tried manipulating me. But thats a whole different story. So my brother doesnt come over, and my sister has kinda sorta cut ties with my dad because he isnt attempting to help with college or anything. Not to mention this giant house my dad bought. its not like we need it anymore, and its not like they can afford it. They are borrowing the money from Becca's mom. And maybe I am crazy, but I think that they should not have bought the house, but I cant complain really, because I benefit from it. Though I still wish he would attempt to help Ben with Ben's car, and Emily with college, and even help my mom out. I connot do naything about it, so it will be what it is.
                 Another issue I am having with my dad is about Alex. My dad doesnt really seem to like Alex, and has a bit of a.. cold shoudler. One of my oolder friends said it is probably because subconsciously he doesnt want to lose me to another, some could argue, more supportive male figure. And that makes a bit of sense, my dad being controling. I just wish he could find some way to be more, whats the word... respectful? I guess you could say that. I tell myself I dont want or need my dads approval, but, deep down, I wish I could have it.
               I would also like to share some extended family drama. this happened a while back ,but its kinda crazy. My Aunt Tara and her kids, who are one of the few people we talk to on my moms side of the familia. Tara's ex husband Steve, showed up to my cousin Abby's birthday party drunk as can be. He harassed some of the teenage girls there for Abby. Tara told Steve to leave, along with Abby's sister Ashley and Megan. While getting Steve to the car, Megan and Tara were pushed down by Steve, and he drove off. Ashley followed him to make sure he got home safely, and triend to talk to him, but he pushed her down. The next day Tara's tires were slashed. My mom called the police because Tara refused to, and  I have been at my dads house so I do not know what has happened.
               
                  Now honestly, I am really tired, so I am going to go. Plus I cannot think of anything else important. So, goodbye!
           
Love,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment