Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sickness and Theories

Today I went home sick from school. ugh! i hate being sick, it sucks big time. I was feeling lightheaded and my throat hurt this morning. I sucked it up, like i usually do, and went to school. My friend had a fever last night to, and she almost didn't come. But by lunch I felt H-OR-R-I-B-L-E!! Along with my friend. so I texted my mom to have her boyfriend come and get me. So he did and now I am lying in bed typing this and watching T.V. Ahh even typing this hurts my head.
But me and my friend tried out this theory. I was thinking, because I have heard that if  you say for example that your sick to yourself over and over again that you will become physically sick. So I told her that. Her name is Tyria and she is my best friend, my twin, the other half of me. And apparently she did tell herself hat and she had a fever that night. I did this 2 days ago, I am not sure why. Probably because I want to see it for myself. And look at me now. Sick as can be. Email me if you do any experiment like this or post a comment about your account.
I am sorry for not posting for a while. I am not going to make any excuse about why I haven't. My views are at 57 and have been the same for awhile. So I just want to know if you guy are actually interested in this.If you have any tips or anything email, message me, comment. I am interested in your opinion no matter if you think it is stupid or amazing. Thank you guys for reading!
                          

                                                            Love, your sick thinking Blogger,
                                                                      Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment