Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

100 pageviews!(Today's Adventure as well)

Today I found out that I have, yep that's right, 100 Page views!!!!!! Well technically 114, but who's counting. and I have 4 followers and I want to thank you all. I am not going to say follow my blog and blah blah blah. I honestly don't care what you do.Only if you like and want to follow it follow it. But again thank you to all my followers.
Now to the interesting part. I went to an indoor skydiving/wind-tunnel thing. It was so cool. If I can, I will post a video of it.It was so much fun. And today, my dad, being him was going to take my sister to the airport (she is going to Maryland to see her best friend for 2 weeks)but a couple of weeks ago, he said he couldn't. So my sister found another ride who drove out here (2 and a half hours) and took off of work so he could come. My dad got mad that he was here (at my fathers house) to pick her up and take her, after his plans got cancelled, because he wanted to take Emily.I don't understand what the big deal is, we get to see my dad every other week Wednesday-Monday and we get to see Jarrett every once and a while. Makes sense right. So yeah.
Back to my non-postage recently :P. My computer's battery broke so it wouldn't lock in, so I got another one. That other one didn't work, it wouldn't charge. So I couldn't post anything and I am sorry. I started one post but it will be long. Not to worry I will finish it by tomorrow. Oh I forgot about school. Yeah I a school to go to. YAAAA! I really dont want to go. It is to get ahead in math.I will soon post again :P!!!








                                                                                      Love yourBlogger!
                                                                                             Audrey

1 comment:

  1. I wont be able to post the video because there is a whole copyright wall thingy. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete