Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

More Drama, A Special Thanks, and the End of School

Before I start with my crazy drama,or anything, I would love to thank all of you for your encouragement. Your posts are really helping me realize, I don't know, just everything. I want to thank ashwini for your comment. It means a lot, epically for you to say you care for me. I cant stress it enough. And I am pretty sure your getting tired of my drama, but bear with me. I know she is going to Washington State for the summer, and she might be moving. I really hope so.
So here goes the drama. So really I haven't done anything to her. And/or this other girl Gabby who was self-centered so I said I didn't want to be friends with her. Let me tell you the story. And if I am repeating myself skip until you see _. thanks :) So, I was a new girl in fourth grade. So was she. so we became friends, and I wanted to fit in, do I lied about some things. but not very many. Then we started to hang out a lot, and we became 'best friends'. I really wasn't happy through  out the whole thing because of my home life. My mom was married and he was a secretive alcoholic and yeah. So she would ask me how I was doing and then disregard it, and talk about herself. Maybe she cared and didn't have a good way of showing it, I don't know. But eventually I got sick of it so, at the start of 6th grade, I texted her less and less. Then she sent out a text saying something like " why aren't you texting me anymore. I said like a text every minute and you never respond. I wont be your friend anymore." blah blah blah. Then she lied and said she meant to text to text it to someone else and she was sorry. Then I said okay whatever. Apparently, she took it the wrong way and sent a really nasty text back. We got into a fight. and before that she was the one who total ditched me. Then her 'friends' kept glaring at me so I confronted her. She denied it again. So yeah that was that.
_ So this other Gabby who's parents are getting divorced, has been talking to me about the divorce because I have been through it before, 2. She told me that Gabby L. ( other Gabby) and Erisa have been talking to me behind my back and stuff. Which I am fine with because everyone does it, but, she has also turned our mutual friends against me. While for the most part she haven't succeed. Now she is doing everything she can to 'take away' my friends. She tried to get Ashley and Denise's numbers, but they blocked her number. epically since Tyria is gone in Wisconsin it has been hard. And she keeps trying to take all of the people i knew before her or talk to now and get them to be friends with her. To make it worse, she has to top everything I say. For example during language arts, everyone was bored so we started passing notes. she said loud and clear so everyone could hear, "Oh and by girls, I mean this area" There she clearly left me out. I would understand if they weren't my friends, but I have and will always know them better, so she had no reason to be a bitch about it. Oh and that's not all. She has to be a show-off to make me look stupid ( that's the most likely reason) by entering in the pod talent show. She thinks she is so cute, funny, and amazing because she can do a back-bend. Not to mention, topping everything I say in language arts and giving me the nastiest looks I have ever seen. I don't get what I have done. I would understand if I made fun of her and stuff. Oh and then, she texts me saying have a good summer and drops off a late birthday present. She turns everything around to make her look perfect to her mom. I really do blame her mom. She learns it from her. I feel bad that everyone hates her, until this happens, and she turns around to be UGH! I just dont know what to say to her, and if I did say anything it would turn in to me beating her up. No doubt about it. And it doesnt help my best friend is gone.Sorry for the ranting, it must get old after a while. Just trying to blow off steam.

Now to the end of school part. Not like I have much time  of summer until I have to go back. Literally 5 days of summer before I take that math class. which of course is tomorrow YEAH ME! Anyway, besides the Erisa fact everything was good. i hung outwith another friend and we had a hilarious time. Its was funny. And we had all made solar ovens, and we went outside to put them up and wait. Then a giant dust devil came and destroyed all of them. Not to mention me being in the middle of the dust devil. Not fun. I saw it ripping apart all of the boxes so I covered my eyes but if I didn't, I think I would've died. It hurt soooooo bad. Yeah. I have gotten my anger out and I feel much better. I cant even re-read it without getting mad, so sorry for any mistakes.Thank you guys for reading tupid middle school drama. Oh and HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!










                                                                                 Love, Your Now happy Blogger,
                                                                                          Audrey

3 comments:

  1. hi there! Happy Memorial Day to all in your country!
    Hey the politics with friends keep on going through the life. Just be good friendDont be scared if someone tries to 'steal' your friends, once true friends realize how shallow their new friend is they will come back to you, and if they dont then they were never your friends! So good! Dont care about what others say, just let them go to hell and do your own thing. Be diplomatic and have an attitude. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, sushma wants to comment but cant do it on your blog. Get in touch with her through email or her site.She has been trying for many days. bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh ashwini! Thank you so much. I really need the encouragement to let go. And I will get in touch with sushma! Again thank you!!

    ReplyDelete