Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Poetry

Well, I thought I might as well jump on the band wagon, because everyone does some poetry. It might not be that good, and I haven't planned this out or anything. Just off the top of my mind.
              The Way Of Life
The twisting staircase of life,
A dark, tragic way,
But the memory of the past,
Will lead the way,
But the way I see it,
The dark tragic way,
Only brings us where we are today,
the colors, the light, will give us hope,
Until we see the glowing light,
A great glowing beacon,
Clearing away the darkness,
With our own thoughts.

Well, there she is. I am not very good at poetry, but I thought I would give it a try. Thank you all the blogs I follow, I have been reading, and you gave me the inspiration. Please post any feedback, good or bad, I want to get better. It might be fun! Haha, Good night everyone.






















3 comments:

  1. Hey that was so beautiful- so deep-Just work on your poetry. The best words are those that are written from the heart! -Well done-Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means a lot! Thank you, and trust me, you will see more poetry later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was awesome and for your age it is an excellent master piece. loved it dear.

    ReplyDelete