Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Continuing with my update!

Alrighty. So I left off on a little of a cliff-hanger you could say with my last post. So I am going to continue another story of drama. This one involves my almost-nine month relationship.

        Back Story: There is this girl Lexy who I swear has dated almost every guy in our grade. ( I am going into 8th grade) and she was kinda, sorta my friend. More of an aquaintence you could say. About a week or so ago while Alex was on vacation, he kept getting texs and Facebook messages from her. (And I am trying to be very mature and to the point here, haha. ) Lexy had told Alex that she liked him blah blah blah. Alex told her to just stop. So done. Probelm solved, right? Nope! Haha. Lexy asked Alex a week or so later that she wanted Alex to break up with me, and go out with her. Of course me being me, I flipped out on Lexy, BIG TIME, and she said she would stop, etc, etc, etc.

           Anyways! Now time for the big stuff.  A day or two afterwards, on Sunday the 8th I believe. First,  Igot a text from Alex, saying something along the lines of, : If you say yes, I wont tell my girlfriend, and you cant either." So I immediately freaked out thinking the worst, and then I called him. He didnt pick up. So about 15, 20 minutes later, Lexy texted me and said that Alex asked her out, and if she said yes he would dump me basically. Now Lexy isnt very trustable, but I was scared, so I believed her. I then sent 14 messages, one message on facebook, and 4 calls to Alex. I talked to Alex and my friend Rachel. Who calmedme down. Rachel is a really great friend eve if I havent known her for a year.Anyways, finally, two hours later Alex called me back. I couldnt really talk, I kept mixing up my words. He didnt understand what I was saying, so Alex told me to just text him.

             I found out Lexy is a complete liar. And I had my suspicions throughout this whole mess. And the  reason I got the text fro mAlex was because he was leaving Michigian. He was going to come home, surprise me by showing up at my house, and yeah. That text was meant for his dad. Whom I asked to make sure this was all true. Finally, the reason hewasnt responding. Becaus ehe was leaving Michigian, he lost coverage on his phone. So no texting or phone calls for him. Haha.

           Now the whole thing is resolved, and today Is my 9 month anniversary. Which is quite a lot for the 7th (now 8th) grade. Ironically on Friday the 13th. Again.

           Alrighty. So this coming Monday, I am leaving for vacation, so I might not blog a lot from Monday to Staurday. But no fear! I will continue to blog before and after I get back! I believe we are going to Six Flags, and the Beach and a couple other things Texas has to offer. My grandpa has a condo up there, but there is no family up there. We are going to get away. Its supposed to be a no-stress easy-going vacation. Which I hope works.
    
         Another thing! I have become recently obsessed with owls (and eyes, but thats no new news). So I got this awesome backpack with owls all over it. here it is:
I think it is absolutely amazing, but that might just be me.

              The weirdests thing has been happening this weekend, since Thursday. Its been storming!!! Not monsoons, but actual storms! Completely out of the ordinary in Arizona. In Maryland, it stormed all the time. And it is supposed to keep storming every night till Sunday or Monday. One night I opened my window, stuck my head out my window, and just watched the lightning, and smelled the rain. It was one of those really peaceful moments you dont want to forget.

            I hate to go but I have to go get ready for Salt River Tubing! IF you have any questions, comment or email me! Thanks for reading! Untill next time!


Love, Your Blogger,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment