Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

I am all alone at my dad's house. Yea, I have my dad his wife, and her kids, but, they are the source of my misery. At least this weekend, the kids will be gone. Although, Becca is still here. But Enough about that, a close friend of my brother's(Ben is in Wyoming currently) Matt, an adopted friend of my whole family basically, is going through hard times. His parents are getting a divorce and he just one day just spilled everything out. And having going through this 2 (First time, i was really young, second, I wanted to leave) I just kinda helped him i guess.He thinks/thought it was his fault, and he feels bad that he was telling me. He apparently doesn't like making his probelms other peoples, He said, "I can't help but feel blame for it. They are both pulling me away from the other. Why does this happen?" And he has to testify against one in court too. It hurts, and it sucks, and people these days are stupid to get married when they are young. But sometimes i must say, it just happens for the better. And the reason he told me before my brother, is because he doesn't want to 'bother' Ben while work is tiring him and Ben left 2 days after Matt told me. And of course, I said if you need anything, or want help or ANYTHING just text/call me or my family. Nothing else we can really do.
Now I know this may sound selfish, but I am going to get back to what I was going to write, but then forgot, and now remembered! haha! I am stuck at my dad's for another 4 days, in which tomorrow we are going to Grimaldi's (an AMAZING pizza restaurant), then Friday I babysit again at 5 p.m. Saturday we are going to a comedy club, and Sunday, I am going back to my moms for her birthday. But all of those 'activities' are at night, so all during the day, I am going to be A. Playing Minecraft B.Blogging and other Internetty things :P or C. Playing XBox. The whole atmosphere at my dad's house, is sort of (for lack of better description) Un-Welcoming. But as always life will move on.
My mom's birthday is on Sunday, and she is turning40!!! So we are going over in the morning. I am going to make her a homemade card,  like usual. She instists thats all we do, but of course we will always do something else. Again I have been at my dad's for 2 weeks so I haven't been able to know what that is.
Tonight, I am going babysitting, and just got a shot. Luckily it was the HVP so it only hurts at the beginning. Well, I am tired, so, I must go take a nap!




                                                                                      Love,Your Tired Blogger,
                                                                                                Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment