Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

School

I start school tomorrow, at 9:00am, which is better than 8:11 like last year. I am not really excited, but still kinda am. My best friend is in a different Pod (you have all your core classes in one area, with only the people in your pod) And we will barely get to see each other. Again this year, they messed up schedule, so for English 6th period, I am going into a different pod. This year, I also got really good electives, FACS (Home Economics), Spanish, and Theater. I hope that this year goes good, epically because my best Friend isn't here, and Gabby L. and I think Erisa is in it too. But,  I do know a lot of people in my pod. And most of my teachers seem very nice. Sorry to cut this short But i ought to get ready for school, and get my hair done.




              Love,Your Blogger,
                    Audrey

2 comments:

  1. Great, enjoy school! My child too is adjusting to his new school, of course he is in nursery! Nursery itself has got 3 Pods (?) Wow 'Pods'!-I feel really ancient now!Study well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thank you!! I hope your son has a good time in Nursery. I cant believe it has 3 pods!!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete