Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Random Urge to Blog

Well, tonight out of the blue, I had the urge to write. Well alright not really out of the blue, I may or may not have been reading through my sisters very old diary (by very old i mean 3 or more years old) and it made me want to right. Back then, my sister was very depressed. She was being picked on for being a "fatty", and for being "emo", her best friend was trying to stop cutting herself, and much more, that I vaguely remember. But now, I feel like I have to write, to vent, a.k.a. take a deep breath and chill. It has been awhile since I last blogged, and I blame school. Seventh grade is so much harder. Now I really miss sixth grade. But lifes life and I gotta keep moving on! UPDATES! My sister moved into her dorm at college today, and I am going to see her Saturday. spanish class is going good, and to help me with pronunciation, I am going to record all the classes, being my nerdy self. I am moving into my sisters room, tomorrow, and my best friend is going to help me. I am at my fathers again, but, it isnt going to bad. my babysitting is going into affect, and making me even more busy. but some how, I am balancing it all, and staying calm. Last year I would've freaked. Haha.
And now, i feel like I am about to fall aleep so I will continue this post later!! Pinkie swear.




                           Love, your blogger,
                            Audrey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment